Apart from Diamond and Gold, the next things girls love are Shoes!!! I mean, Ladies love shoes. I have not come across a girl who doesn’t love shoes, but we tend to have so much of them that we often leave out the essentials, I am not an exception to this notion. No matter how much of a SHOE-ADDICT you are, here are the least 12 shoe types you should have to remain in style in 2017.
Talking about shoes that helps you remain in style in 2017 right? Here are some of the most beautifully designed shoes that you should have in your closet as a lady.
- Sandals: This could be high or low, whatever the case, but be sure they are super comfortable for you. Personally, I call them “walk-about”, you should be able to commute (even trek) in them as far as possible. This means you should get a sandals that you are super comfortable to wear.
- Flat cover shoes: Now, this are the types of shoes which every lady is supposed to have in 2017. You can’t always be off the ground, but while you’re down there, you want to look sharp and slay as always. So when choosing a flat cover shoes, be very particular about the flat cover shoes you decide to purchase, they should be classy and represent your kind of style, which makes you comfortable anytime and anywhere.
- Kicks: Talking about kicks, it does not matter whether it is Nike, Adidas or converse, whatever be the case. When you decide to get a Kick, make sure that it should be comfortable and one size over your normal size. I have discovered something when i wear my kicks, Wearing kicks my normal size hurt my toes at the end of a long day. For instance, I’m a size 39 on a regular but I purchase kicks of size 40 just for comfort of it.
- Loafers: Who does not love loafers? Loafers should be a MUST have for all ladies. You should be able to easily slip on your loafers when you want to rock your English fashion wardrobe. It does not matter whether it is a jeans pants, pinafores, shorts, dungarees, vintage shirts, mini summer dresses, crop tops and so much more. Loafers, Cortina, Oxford leather, boyfriend shoes are your best bet.
- Wedges: Can you please show me a girl who does not love wedges? AM yet to come across anyone who does not love seeing a lady in wedges! I find wedges spectacularly designed and always beautiful. Wedges almost fit into every setting so long as you’re rocking the right shade and color.
- Pumps: These are completely covered shoes, which is suited for official/ business appointments. One thing I love about Pumps is that they don’t have to be really high and should come in black, nude or brown shades (just my opinion). These colors go with just about any other color but, if you really know how to combine colors (which I’m awful at) feel free to be creative, but ask a friend before going out in it.
- Statement Heels: The Statement Heels is what I usually call the “Hot Heels”. These heels are supposed to make a declaration that you’ve arrived in any occasion you attend! They could be laced with beads, glitters, feathers and anything that makes it look fabulous and makes you stylish same time. Heels like these are normally worn on runways, to weddings, parties, events that require you bring out the fashionista in you and make the world looks wow!
- Printed Heels: These type of shoes always ensure that they take away the boring look in any solid colored outfit you put on. Once in a while, I highly recommend you put on a printed heels. Since it usually help switch up your style whether it’s for a casual or corporate event. You can never go wrong when you are on a printed shoes. They range from polka dots and stripes to animal skin prints and the likes of abstract color combos.
- Νude Shoes: These type of shoes come in different sizes, colors and designs. It does not really matter whether it is really high, low or flat shoes. Just make sure you do not overlook any reason at all not have a pair of Νυdε shoes in your closet. They go with just about any outfit type and color. If you’re ever confused on what shoe color to fit your outfit, just chill!!! Pull out a pair of Νυdεs that suits and you are ready to go.
- Gladiator Sandals: These particularly are my favorite in Women shoes! They come in really handy when you’re trying to put together a simple but chic outfit at the same time. The Gladiator sandals can be knee high or ankle high, but which ever one you have, you should ensure you get one and use it at the appropriate times.
All Weather Boots
It does not matter whether it is snowing or there is ice, all weather boots are a must, most especially, in cases where you can not bear to put on a chunky snow boot for the 100th time.
- Animal print Heels
This is a must have shoe for all Ladies. The animal print Heels looks chic and bring out the complete lady in you, if you know what i mean.
These twelve shoes should form the basis of your shoe collection. Even if you have a shoe closet filled with shoes or just about enough, remember to purchase shoes that you’re absolutely comfortable always put on. Don’t let the looks get to you. Personally, I don’t think it is wise to buy shoes so I could stare at them. I want to get shoes which I can wear and look beautiful in always.