For those who is not yet aware, South Africa has one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world today. This county has become one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for tourist, who are looking for an affordable place, spectacular landscapes and Natural parks.
So from the above description of South Africa, it’s no wonder, given its abundance of wildlife, diversity of cultures, and natural beauty (plus Cape Town, the beautiful city). These are all combined in one country.
From epic coastlines and colorful architecture to penguin-filled beaches and vibrant coral reefs. The entire country surely deserves to be explored, because it is beautiful. However, here are our picks for the 20 most beautiful places to visit in South Africa.
I will be listing the name of the place with a clear taken Picture, which shows you, the beautiful in it all. And for your information, South Africa has 19 National parks.
20 Most Beautiful Places to visit in South Africa
View from Table Mountain, Cape Town
2. Kruger National Park
3. Spring wildflower bloom at Goegap Nature Reserve, Namaqualand
4.Penguin colony at Boulders Beach, Cape Peninsula
5. Vineyards of Franschhoek, Western Cape
6. Bourke’s Luck Potholes, Blyde River Canyon
7. Amphitheatre Valley, Drakensberg mountain range
8. Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
9. Elands River Falls, Mpumalanga
10. Bo-Kaap, Cape Town
11. Otter Trail, Tsitsikamma National Park
12. Sodwana Bay and its coral reefs, KwaZulu-Natal
13. Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape Peninsula
14. Golden Gate Highlands National Park, Free State